The sky is gray, I love it this way. Thunder and lightening, pouring rain. I walk through it no shelter, this is my kind of weather. I am in New york patiently awaiting a taxi. Theres no hurry, but he didnt charge me a sitting fee. I get out hair still plastered to my face, I love the moisture, I love this race. I stop at the corner store for a cola and a square, stood under the awning and sparked a flame, just staring at the chaos. People chasing taxis while yelling on the phone, brief case in hand. Worried about all of their failed plans, I have no plans, I cannot call it! I refuse to commit! I dont have to do shit! This is my perfect day.
- A day so perfect (overdoneit.wordpress.com)
- Today is a Perfect Day (endlesslightandlove.com)
- The Best Day Ever – A Poetic Take (writingequalspassion.wordpress.com)
- The best day ever (latryce00.wordpress.com)
- Missed Call (The Poem I Never Wanted To Write) (xkpoetry.wordpress.com)